My Looft Lighter X stops working after a few seconds use

If your Looft Lighter X cuts out after a few seconds use it can depend on the below:

Overheated battery pack
- Let cool down (takes around 30-40 min)

Insufficiently charged battery pack
- Put Looft Lighter X/Battery pack in the charger

Flashing lights can also indicate an error code. If you have tried the above (let cool down and then charging) but nothing happens, please contact us through a Support Ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

To read more about the warranty on your Looft Lighter X, please visit this page